Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Transformers 2 - AGAIN!

I watched Transformers 2 again today!
(:
And guess the person I watched with.
My dad.
OK... some of of you might be wondering wtf? with my dad? u kidding rite?
I say no.
HAHA.
He said he wanted to watch it badly.
So i watched it with him(:
So cool..
everything was paid for.
Popcorn, dinner, tickets and a free fast ride home.
HAHA

Seriously... I think the movie is god damm awesum.
Freaking, breathtaking, grand, impressive, wonderful, stupefying, overwhelming, mind-blowing HELLUVA movie.
God damm it ... i swear i love it TTM.
I want to watch it again!!!!
HAHA.

And throughing de fregging movie... keep on playing 21 guns and new divide.
Like totally wtf-ingly awesum.
Two awesum songs... 1 freakingly awesum movie.
No words could describe it.
I am impress.
I am dammm happy.
I love POPCORN!
I WANT TO DRIVE!!!
I LOVE OPTIMUS PRIME!!
I want to drive a freaking 18 wheeler!!!
OMG!!

ok.. enuff of my highness.. i should stop.

YEAH .. i shall stop right now.






















A happy day with no regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment