Wednesday, July 22, 2009

<3 MOF! _|_ Harry potter

Loves Ministry of food!!
Shit Harry Potter.
Half blood prince.
Is a total loser movie.
I see nothing great in Emma Watson.
I think the whitebeard professor is damm zai.. but kanna killed by one small fry.
Seriously no link.
No climax
Zero action.
Shitty story line.
Epic f-ing slow.
Rate : -1/5









Headed to MOF!
Shared a chocolate sundae.
Omg.
Seriously.. totally opposite from Harry Potter.
One is like shit.
One is beyong holyness.










Anyways.
Today met drummer at.. erm erm.. oh yea! AMK hub.
HAHA..
dun noe why.. always will catch movie there. like confirm only.
Harry Potter seriously suck.
Chocolate sundae at MOF seriously like a DOPE!
A candid shot.(:


My candid shot -_-



Got bored and started writing names. surnames. and our age.



















Its been long since my blog has got pictures.
I know.
Shuddup.















~~~ CIAOOSSS ~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment