Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nothing much.. NOT

Today.
I did the insane.
YES!!
THE FREAKING INSANE!

I FREAKING WATCHED TRANSFORMERS 2 AGAIN!

MY FREAKING 3RD TIME.
DAMM IT.

This time i watched with brandy, morgan and desmond.. oh and victor(:
BRANDY IS A STUPID RETARDED GAY BOY!

Can freaking ask me how come there is a hole in my burger when the freaking bite mark is so obvious and de wrapper is all unwrapped.
Where the F is his Freaking brains.
Brainless gay.
OMG!!
Brandy FTL!! BOO!! (:
OK.. i dun wan disturb him le
One day he will whoop my ass hard.




Dangg.. i cant play my freaking guitar.
My left wrist hurt like hell.
Cant even bend it like 1 degree.
Insane pain
THANKS TO F-ing SKATING!
FALL and CFM INJURED MY WRIST!
Now i cant play my GUITAR!
F U SKATING!
NOT GOING TO SKATE UNTIL IT HEALS!!!
FUCK!! ( at last i said de entire word )
I damm pissed off with my skates.
I want to burn themmmmmmm.
BURN IN HELL AND SUFFER MY WRATH!!!!
FUCK seba.






























MOM!!! stop freaking stealing my freaking hangers from my freaking wardrobe -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment