Monday, July 6, 2009

Enough is enough

This is not getting better.
I admit.
I have been damm messed up for the past few posts.
But this aint getting better.
Today, I tried to release abit.
Met Vic at town for lunch.
The rain wasnt helping in my mood recovery.
Wells, forget about it.
Went to grandparent place for dinner.
Quite some people there.
Somehow got a lil bit better.
Reached home, back to square one.

I got fucking shouted at for no reason.
This pissed me off alot.


LOOK!
I don't wish to curse and swear at my parents.. i know is bad.
But for fuck's sake, my father fucking shouted at me for no fucking reason.
WTF??
I realise I always piss/disappoint people off without me myself knowing it.
And after shouting, i couldnt really care less to argue or wdvr with him.
Just let it go.
And THANKS LA!

FUCK
Now my mood is probably like wtf?
Have half a mind not to go school tmr alrdy.
And so late, I dont tink i will attend school tmr.
FUCK!!

Why is it like this.
Really is one after another.
Got shouted for nothing.
Got pissed for nothing.
Got sad for nothing.
And got all messed up for EVERYTHING!

I am quickly going crazy.
Someone save me.

Lost soul.
Empty heart.
Broken dreams.
Shattered hopes.
Nothing is right.
Nothing is fucking right.
I am just a screwed up person living a screwed up life.
Screw THIS!

BYE BYE!!!!
FUCK!!
















Won't you tell me everything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment