Monday, November 17, 2008

LOLS... today.. wad a day... a day where everything became clear..

Reached home arnd 8++??
mum baked cookies ad stufffs like tat... including milo etc etc.
I have to admit they dun really taste so goooood~
Is like.. both my parents are quarrelling so now still having cold war.
My mom, once again asked me to converse a messgae to my dad.
she asked me to tell him dat there are cookies and cakes and milo for him.. ask him go eat..
so i translated word for word to my dad.
Dad:"你叫她不用我对这么好." I heard this dun noe should be sad or angry or wad siol.
Anyway.. it crashed my mood today coz normally my dad would like giv in and not be so firm.. but now is like.. totally different... damm it... ok.. i apologise for shouting at you.. i am sorry.. not having a great day): .



P.S. Shouted at you today.
I have no mood to do anything today.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.
Thanks my dear toot.
I shall remain single for abit longer(:














Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment